Divorce is never part of your plan for life. When you married, you intended it to last a lifetime. Now, there are serious complications in your relationship or you may be divorced, and it may be a time of grief and pain.
The Catholic Church is present during these difficult times, and offers guidance, support, and resources through Divorce Ministry for divorced Catholics and non-Catholics that wish to obtain the strength needed to move forward through the journey of personal growth.
We invite you to take some time to learn about the resources listed on this page. Please call 312.534.8353 for additional information.
- The Third Option – For hurting couples, who see only two options (painful endurance or divorce). The Third Option means reconciliation.
- Retrouvaille – A program to help couples heal and renew their marriages.
- Divorce Busting – Helps couples stop divorce and get their marriage back on track.
- Institute for Marital Healing – Strengthening Catholic marriages and families.
- No divorce today – A free guide separated or separating spouses can use to protect their children and themselves and keep open the possibility of a happy reunification.
- BAN - Beyond Affairs Network.
- Smart Step Families – Site that provide Christian resources for single parents, dating couples with kids, and step families.
- Step Families – Assist you in making your family, as it is now, function well.
- Step Carefully – For stepparents.
- Children In The Middle – Online program to help parents raise children between two homes.
- While We Heal - A free, confidential, and engaging website for parents wishing to protect their children and themselves.
- Between Two Worlds – Learn about the inner lives of children of divorce.
- Up To Parents - A free, confidential, and interactive website for divorcing and divorced parents.
- Rainbows – Helps children recover from loss through divorce, death, or crisis.
- Family Bridges - Classes to learn how to create and maintain healthy relationships.